JLBC S-3 Cadet Operations Chief
JLBC S-4 Cadet Logistics Officer
JLBC Responsibilities include:
• Controls operation of the S-3 computer
• JLBC Cadets Ensuring communications within the unit, posting the Plan of the Week no later than Thursday
of the preceding week.
• JLBC Cadets Maintaining and updating the JLBC cadet JLBC textbook record account and completing an inventory of
all JLBC textbooks when instructed by the SMI/MI
Maintaining, scheduling, and coordinating payments of all rifle, drill, and color guard activities and meets.
• The S-4 Officer is responsible for the SMI/MI
• Assisting in the issue and turn-in of uniforms and other accountable property,
inventory of accountable property and issue/turn-in.
• JLBC Cadets Providing guidance to the JLBC cadet corps on proper supply discipline and supervising the
activities of the four JLBC supply assistants and one JLBC training aid assistant
• Originating the necessary paperwork to effect the ordering, receipt, stocking, correctly
the survey, and disposal of military property as directed
• JLBC Cadets Ensuring that the cleanliness and organization of the supply room are maintained
• Briefing the SMI/MI weekly pertaining to assigned responsibilities and activities
JLBC Cadets performing other duties as may be assigned by the CO.
• Inventorying, reordering when necessary, receiving, and properly storing all ribbons,
ranks and other uniform accouterments under their cognizance.
• The S-4 Chief is responsible to the S-4 for the material condition and cleanliness of unit spaces.
• Conducting serialized inventories of all assigned property and weapons
• JLBC Cadets Ensuring unit spaces are kept clean, neat, and orderly
• JLBC Cadets Accompanying the CO during the conduct of the weekly zone inspection. The results will be
recorded, identifying all discrepancies. The S-4 Chief will annotate what corrective actions have been taken and route the inspection results to the SMI/MI.
• Reporting to the Battalion Commander.
• Development of new routines and training of the drill team members in these routines
• Directing the team at performances
• Instructing the junior members of the JLBC Unit in the fundamentals of • With Arms drill and recruiting new members into the team
• Effecting the maintenance and accurate inventory of all drill team equipment
• Keeping written historical pass-down record of routines performed
Keeping written records of practice sessions, drill competitions, and special performances
S-4 Cadet Logistics Chief
Drill Team Commander