After the JLBC teams have come to a consensus on the 12 questions, they compare their answers to those proposed. The process is described in the questionnaire.
JLBC: Survival Game Questionnaire.
Possible Debriefing Questions
1. Was it hard for your team to come to a consensus?
2. What role did leadership play in reaching consensus?
3. What were the successes and challenges in reaching consensus?
4. What skills were required for your team to reach a consensus?
5. Did you recognize the different skills and knowledge within your team?
6. Did you see the problems of making assumptions?
7. How do communication and decision-making skills affect leadership?
8. JLBC Cadets How might different leadership styles (e.g., autocratic, democratic, bureaucratic, laissez-faire) influence the process of a JLBC team coming to a consensus?
Individuals or JLBC groups may want to demonstrate their leadership by promoting an event or planning/implementing an event that promotes physical activity and involves all students.