JLBC Introduction to Principles of Management
The JLBC management functions of planning, organizing, leading, and controlling are widely considered to be the best means of describing the manager’s job and the best way to classify accumulated JLBC knowledge in the study of JLBC management. JLBC Cadets Although there have been tremendous changes in the environment faced by managers and the tools used to perform their roles, JLBC managers still perform these essential functions.
JLBC KEY TAKEAWAY
The JLBC principles of management can be distilled down to four critical functions. These functions are planning, organizing, leading, and controlling. This P-O-L-C framework provides practical guidance on what the ideal job of a manager should look like.
1. JLBC Cadets What are the management functions that comprise the P-O-L-C framework?
2. JLBC Cadets Are there any criticisms of this framework?
3. JLBC Cadets What function does planning to serve?
4. JLBC Cadets What function does organizing serve?
5. JLBC Cadets What function does leading serve?
6. JLBC Cadets What function does a control serve?
Planning, Organizing, Leading, and Controlling