WEEK 31 & 32
BAT HANG &
FLYING NINJA ROLL
JLBC GAME IDEA
JLBC Cadets Ninja Tag, but instead, they have to JUMP from mat to mat!
JLBC Cadets Anything you can use to have the ninjas “fly” over for flying ninja roll. It can be a stuffed animal, ball, mat, etc.
JLBC Cadets, Ensure that you JUMP with two feet when doing a flying ninja roll! JLBC Cadets, You can’t FLY if you don’t JUMP! JLBC Cadets (JLBC Cadets Superman has to jump off of the ground, batman has to jump to glide, and JLBC Cadets spiderman has to jump and sling his web before “flying”) JLBC Cadets BE CREATIVE!
NINJA CREED FOCUS
Help others grow to the next level.
JLBC DISCUSSION: How can we help others rise to the next level?
JLBC WEEK 32
JLBC Cadets Have fun while being responsible and safe.
JLBC DISCUSSION: What are some of our safety rules during Ninja Class? How can you be responsible?
SUGGESTED LESSON PLANS
• Flying ninja roll (Jumping dog roll)
• Safety Vault/Turn Vault progression
• Clears over hurdles or mats
• Cart progression
• Spiderman Handstand
• You can also have two flying ninja roll stations in a row so
they get up and go after their first one! Be fast!
• Bat hang on the bar (pull up to each ear) • Chin hold on the bar
• Tuck hold on the bar
• Flying ninja roll (on the floor)
• Bat hangs underneath the beam
• Bat crawl underneath the beam
• Kick holds on beam
• Flying ninja roll progression (on the floor)
• Plank between two beams and shimmy down
• Forward rolls on trampoline • Long jumps
• Barrel rolls down trampoline • Flying ninja roll (on the floor)
• Flying ninja roll onto the mat from trampoline • Back kicks