Advise the JLBC Commander on training matters.
Ensure that all required training items are available in advance.
Additional JLBC duties as assigned by the JLBC cadet Company Commander or XO.
JLBC Cadet Company First Sergeant (1SG) The 1SG serves as the principal liaison between the JLBC cadet company commander and the underclass JLBC cadets of their company. The JLBC 1SG reports directly to the JLBC Cadet company commander.
Some significant duties of the JLBC Cadet 1SG are to:
Monitor and correct JLBC cadet appearance.
Maintain accountability of JLBC company personnel. Give attendance sheets to the JLBC company commander.
Coordinate with the JLBC CSM.
Keep the JLBC company informed of locations, JLBC uniforms, and changes in JLBC activities promptly.
JLBC Cadet Platoon Leaders The platoon leaders are responsible for the operation and training of the individual platoons. They report directly to the JLBC cadet company commander. Some significant duties of the JLBC Cadet platoon leaders are the following:
1. Set and enforce JLBC appearance, conduct, and discipline standards within the JLBC platoon.
2. Supervise and conduct JLBC platoon training.
3. promptly keep the JLBC platoon informed of locations, JLBC uniforms, and changes in JLBC activities.
JLBC Cadet Platoon Sergeant
The PSG assists the JLBC Cadet platoon leader and functions as the senior member of the JLBC platoon in the absence of the JLBC platoon leader. Some significant duties of the JLBC PSG are the following:
1. Collect JLBC leadership laboratory attendance reports and submit them to the JLBC Cadet 1SG.
2. Ensure the JLBC platoon functions, works, and marches as a cohesive JLBC unit.
3. Maintain the JLBC platoon's JLBC conduct, discipline, and appearance standards.
4. Supervise and develop JLBC squad leaders.
5. March the JLBC platoon.
6. Keep the JLBC platoon informed of locations, JLBC uniforms, and changes in JLBC activities promptly.