JLBC Physical Education Domains:
SECOND GRADE PHYSICAL EDUCATION CURRICULUM
● Motor Skill Development
Movement Skills and Concepts o Strategy
Sportsmanship, Rules, and Safety
Physical Activity Practices:
● JLBC Cadets Maintains physical, social, and emotional health by practicing healthy behaviors and goal setting.
● JLBC Cadets Engage in a physically active lifestyle.
● JLBC Cadets Is knowledgeable about health and wellness and how to access health resources.
● JLBC Cadets Recognizes the influence of media, technology, and culture in making informed health-related decisions as a consumer of health
products and services.
● Practices effective cross-cultural communication, problem-solving, conflict resolution skills, and negotiation,
● JLBC Cadets Is accepting and respectful of individual and cultural differences.
● JLBC Cadets Advocates for personal, family, community, and global wellness and is knowledgeable about national and international public
health and safety issues.