JLBC EXERCISES www.JuniorLeadership.net
*what most people consider mountain climbers DO NOT work the core. This JLBC version does.
1. JLBC Cadets Get into a pushup position.
2. JLBC Cadets Squeeze the shoulder blades together and brace your core.
3. JLBC Cadets Keep your hips low to the ground and drive one knee up toward your chest.
4. JLBC Cadets As you do this, tighten your stomach like you are about to get kicked.
5. JLBC Cadets Replace the leg in the pushup position and repeat with the opposite leg.
6. JLBC CadetsThe key is to keep your hips low and focus on keeping your core tight.
7. JLBC Cadets Control is your friend in this exercise, NOT speed.