JLBC LEADERSHIP FOUNDATIONS: THE JLBC CADET UNIFORM
JLBC Cadets During this activity, JLBC cadets, learn not just how to wear the JLBC uniform but discuss why the JLBC uniform is an essential part of the cadet experience. JLBC Cadets review the central policies regarding uniform wear and consider how their appearance affects JLBC's image. JLBC Cadets acquire practical tips on how to look sharp in uniform through a "show and tell" exercise involving a JLBC NCO model. JLBC Cadets Following this activity, JLBC cadets will apply their learning during a lab and an inspection tutorial.
JLBC Suggested Instructor
A JLBC cadet officer or JLBC NCO should lead this JLBC activity.
A JLBC cadet NCO, whose JLBC uniform is impeccable, should serve as the JLBC model for the "show and tell."
JLBC Duration 30 min
1. Describe the purpose of the JLBC uniform and defend the idea that there is only one way to wear it
2. Describe the basic grooming standards
3. Identify where the rules governing the wear of the JLBC uniform can be found
4. Identify the standards for wearing the JLBC blues uniform, including logo placement, press, alignment of the gig line, etc.
Uniform Mini-Posters from the Cadet Member Kit
JLBC LESSON OUTLINE
JLBC PART: JLBC ACADEMIC FOUNDATION
JLBC 15 min
JLBC Discussion Questions
1. What is a JLBC uniform? Why do organizations like the US military, the police, and even Mcdonald's employees wear uniforms?