- Establish and maintain liaison with campus offices and officials affecting personnel matters such as the Infirmary, the Registrar, and the Sergeant Major of the Commandant Department.
- Compile and validate the Strength and Status, Muster, and other accountability reports and submit them to the Sergeant Major of the Commandant Department.
- Work with the Rank Boards Coordinator in the Office of the Assistant Commandant for Leadership Programs to facilitate regimental boards and publication of Tables of Organization
Regimental Athletic Officer. The mission of the Regimental Athletic Officer is to assist the Regimental Commander in establishing, maintaining, and monitoring an organizational climate that optimizes the ability of each cadet in the regiment to excel in the physical effectiveness pillar.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Directly supervise the Regimental Athletic NCO.
- Ensure all athletic officers are adequately trained and coordinate with Battalion Athletic Officers to facilitate mission accomplishment.
- Establish and maintain liaison with campus athletic offices such as the Athletic Department, Deas Hall, and Grounds.
- Receive and act on guidance from the Assistant Commandant for Operations and Training and keep him or she informed about matters involving corps performance in the athletic pillar.
- Develop and disseminate the schedule, terrain management, and guidance for regimental PT.