- Establish and maintain liaisons with campus offices with public affairs interests such as the Advisor of the Brigadier and Sphinx, the Office of the President, and the Athletic Department.
- As directed, organized, assigned, and supervised presidential aides, ushered details and media escorts for critical events.
- Establish unity of effort with the Regimental Recruiting Officer.
- Establish unity of effort with the Regimental ITS Officer concerning cadet social media use.
Regimental Recruiting Officer. The mission of the Regimental Recruiting Officer is to assist the Regimental Commander in supporting the Office of Admissions’ efforts to attract and inform applicants.
Specific responsibilities include:
Receive and act on guidance from the Director of Admissions and keep him informed about cadet recruiting operations matters.
- Ensure all Battalion Recruiting NCOs are adequately trained and coordinate with them to ensure mission accomplishment.
- Establish and maintain liaisons with campus offices that have recruiting interests, such as the Vice President, Communications and Marketing; the Office of the Commandant; Citadel Success Institute; the Office of the President; and the Athletic Department.
- Work with the Director of Admissions to plan and execute admissions-related events such as the Pre-knob Overnight Visit program, Matriculation Day in- pro-cessing, and individual visits and campus tours.