- Establish unity of effort with the Regimental Public Affairs Officer.
- Establish unity of effort with the Regimental ITS Officer concerning cadet social media use.
Regimental Religious Officer. The mission of the Regimental Religious Officer is to assist the Regimental Commander in establishing, maintaining, and monitoring an organizational climate that optimizes the ability of each cadet in the regiment to practice their religious “free exercise” rights according to their faith and conscience and to excel in the moral-ethical pillar.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensure all Battalion Religious Officers are adequately trained and coordinate with them to facilitate mission accomplishment.
- Establish and maintain liaison with campus ministries and other religious and moral-ethical offices such as the Chaplain and the Krause Center.
- Receive and act on guidance from the Commandant Department Chaplain and keep him or she informed about matters involving religious support to the corps.
- Inform the Regimental Commander and Operations Officer about key religious holidays, holy days, and events and make recommendations about their operational impact.
- Be a resource to cadets seeking general counsel on religious, moral-ethical, and spiritual matters and refer them to more specific resources as required.