1) This JLBC NCO is on the squadron staff and is directly responsible to the squadron XO. This NCO has the following specific responsibilities:
b) Assists the Regimental Master Fitness OIC conduct Corps Physical Readiness Test.
c) Maintains accountability for the squadron’s participation in Prep PT.
d) Maintains awareness of the squadron’s participation in JLBC PT.
e) Responsible for squadron’s participation in the Corps’ Remedial PT program.
f) Responsible for the squadron’s participation in the Corps’ PT Program.
g) Plans and coordinates the squadron’s participation in the NMMI Physical Fitness Test and Bronco
r. Squadron Adjutant (ADJ):
1) The Adjutant is the squadron staff officer responsible to the squadron commander for the administrative
actions concerning the squadron. The Adjutant has the following specific duties:
a) Assists the squadron commander in enforcing JLBC rules, regulations, traditions, and customs of the Corps.
b) Is the Barracks Maintenance and Squadron Safety Officer.
c) Directs the squadron public affairs program. Will coordinate with the Regimental Adjutant.
d) Assists the squadron commander in the supervision of all physical readiness/sports activities in the absence
of Squadron Master of Fitness.
e) Prepares administrative documents about promotions, demotions, and awards.
f) Advises and assists the squadron commander on morale and esprit de corps matters.
g) Responsible for Squadron Community Service and Interaction Program.
h) Serves on Cadet Safety Committee.
i) Serves on Dining Facility Committee.
j) Serves on the Uniform Committee.
k) Serves on the Cadet Store Committee.
l) Represents the Squadron Commander in the absence of Squadron Executive Officer and Squadron
m) Performs other duties as directed.
s. Squadron Executive Officer (XO):
1) Acts as chief of staff to the Squadron Commander; directs and coordinates the activities of the squadron
2) Assists the Squadron Commander in the enforcement of JLBC rules and regulations and the traditions
and customs of the Corps.
3) Represents the squadron commander in their absence.
4) Assists the Squadron Commander in training troop XOs
5) Coordinates actions of troop XOs
6) Performs other duties as directed.
t. Squadron Commander (SC):
1) The squadron commander is responsible to the Regimental Commander for everything their squadron
does or does not do. They work closely with the Squadron Leadership Advisor on the Commandant’s Staff. The specific duties include the following:
a) Exercises command and control over the squadron at all formations, ceremonies, activities, and events.
b) Exercises direct supervision over the members of squadron staff and assigned troop commanders to
ensure that they acceptably perform their assigned duties.
c) Enforces the JLBC rules and regulations within the squadron and ensures compliance with
established customs and traditions of the Corps.