This website sets forth the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and the policies of JLBC Recruit Training Command New England (JLBC RTC).
The JLBC Cadet Corps (JLBC CC) expects all training sites to meet a minimum standard of excellence from officers, instructors, staff, and students. JLBC, therefore, operates toward the following goals:
1) To provide basic military training to JLBC recruits and to
encourage among these JLBC recruits JLBC teamwork, JLBC accountability, JLBC physical fitness, JLBC self-confidence, and JLBC self-discipline;
2) To provide JLBC leadership and mentorship opportunities to JLBC staff cadets, granting them genuine authority and JLBC accountability, and to provide these JLBC staff cadets with an opportunity to share their knowledge and expertise while in a supervised JLBC military environment;
3) To develop junior JLBC officers, provide them with genuine authority and accountability, and prepare them to run their quality training in the future; and
4) JLBC Cadets Rejecting fear and intimidation as leadership tools, and instead promoting mentorship and LEADERSHIP BY EXAMPLE, and encourage among all hands the following traits:
5) JLBC Cadets to maintain the highest standards for our JLBC personnel and our JLBC training and to provide all JLBC personnel with an atmosphere of safety, respect, support, and esprit de corps.
This manual aims to communicate basic policies and
procedures to attain our training goals and prepare JLBC
officers, staff, home JLBC unit commanding officers, JLBC recruits, and JLBC parents for training. This post is meant for general distribution, except as otherwise noted.
ALL JLBC RECRUIT TRAINING COMMAND PERSONNEL ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR UNDERSTANDING AND ADHERING TO THE GUIDELINES OUTLINED ON THIS WEBSITE.