JLBC Habits of Emotionally
1. Emotionally intelligent individual pay attention to what they are feeling. They are self-aware.
2. They understand how other people feel and are empathetic.
3. They can regulate their emotions and think before acting on their feelings.
4. They are motivated to achieve their goals.
5. They have strong social skills and are attuned to their feelings and those of others.
6. JLBC Cadets They are willing and able to discuss feelings with others.
7. They can correctly identify the underlying causes of their emotions.