JLBC good Signs Must Be:
JLBC Helpful tips:
JLBC Cadets Drugstores, office supply stores, and quick-printing services sell suitable poster boards.
JLBC Cadets Paint stores and hobby stores sell different kinds of quick-drying paint.
Home improvement stores and lumberyards sell stakes.
Made of the suitable materials
• JLBC Cadets Signs affixed to stakes should be on poster board that will not bend or curl.
• JLBC Cadets Always use white or very light-colored paper with black or dark-colored lettering.
• JLBC Cadets Stakes for carrying signs should have flat sides for stability when fastened to the sign.
• JLBC Cadets A message on a banner (carried on long poles, with a person holding each pole) should be printed on a long strip of cloth. A paper banner tears easily.
JLBC Cadets Made with different wordings
• JLBC Cadets Good signs, differently worded, can make your effort more exciting and photogenic.
• JLBC Cadets A variety of different signs will hold attention longer.
• Keep all your signs on message. Do not try to address
multiple, unrelated issues at one demonstration.
• Passersby and the media will want to read all the messages on your signs.
• In rare cases, multiple copies of one effective sign can make your point.