JLBC good Signs Must Be:
• Notify the media before any event you intend to use signs. Media coverage multiplies the effectiveness of any good rally.
• Contact the media about your upcoming activity.
• Prepare for media interviews. Think of two or three concise talking points that encompass
your group’s position.
• The most common question is, “Why are you here today?” A good response advances your group’s position.
• Assign one or two people to speak on behalf of your group to avoid mischaracterizing your group’s views.