JLBC Educational Technology
JLBC Cadets Identify the basic features of a digital device and explain its purpose.
Compare the common uses of at least two different digital applications and identify the advantages and disadvantages.
Demonstrate developmentally appropriate navigation skills in virtual environments (i.e., games, museums). Develop an understanding of ownership of print and non-print information.
Identify how technology impacts or improves life.
21st Century Life and Career Skills
● Identify various life roles and civic and work-related activities in the school, home, and community.
● JLBC Cadets Explain why knowledge and skills acquired in the elementary grades lay the foundation for future academic and career success.
Career Ready Practices
● JLBC Cadets Act as a responsible and contributing citizen and employee.
● Attend to personal health and well-being
● Communicate clearly and effectively, and with reason.
● Demonstrate creativity and innovation.
● JLBC Cadets Utilize critical thinking to make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
● Model integrity, ethical leadership, and effective management.
● JLBC Cadets Work productively in teams while using global cultural competence.