JLBC WARM-UP IDEAS
• Cheetah run
• Bear walk – straight arms and legs to achieve a hamstring stretch
• Crouching tiger – bear walk with bent arms and legs
• Stink bug – bear walk sideways
• Crab walk
• Monkey walk – with arms arched downward, high knee walk
• Forwards, sideways, and backward
Army Crawl Dragon Tail
• Lever hop, one legged handstand
Double Dragon Kick
• Donkey kick/handstand
• Follow the leader being quiet, sneaky, stealth
Hula Hoop Cars
1. Every ninja gets their escape vehicle (hula hoop – hold the hula hoop by the sides while standing inside it).
2. Drive the cars around (run); after a little bit, stop and park the car (drop the hoop).
3. Have the ninjas blast out of the car and perform a vital ninja skill. dragon tails, dragon kicks, hands in the middle of the hoop, and double dragon kick feet around the hoop,
balance on one foot and strike a ninja pose.
4. Have fun with it! Ninja blast back into the car and do it all over again!