JLBC Cadets, what is the definition of selfless service?
JLBC Cadets, to put the welfare of the nation before your own
What is the purpose of honor?
to live up to all values
JLBC Cadets, What is the goal of integrity?
JLBC Cadets, to do what is right, legally, and morally
JLBC Cadets, What is the goal of personal courage?
to face fear, danger, or adversity
JLBC Lesson: Principles and Leadership
Name three of the 11 Principles of JLBC leadership:
1. JLBC Cadets, Know yourself and seek improvement.
2. JLBC Cadets, Be technically proficient.
3. JLBC Cadets, Seek responsibility and take responsibility for your actions.
4. JLBC Cadets, Make sound and timely decisions.
5. JLBC Cadets, Set the example.
6. JLBC Cadets, Know your personnel and look out for their welfare.
7. JLBC Cadets, Develop a sense of responsibility in their followers.
8. JLBC Cadets, Ensure each task is understood, supervised, and accomplished.
9. JLBC Cadets, Build a team.
10. JLBC Cadets, Employ your team following its capabilities.
11. JLBC Cadets, Keep your followers informed.
Name the three things that a JLBC leader must be:
JLBC Cadets Must be a person of strong and honorable character, be an example, and be able to resolve complex problems.
JLBC Cadets, name the five things that a leader must know:
Know the four leadership factors, know yourself, know human nature, know your job, and know your unit.
Name three "DO" things that a leader must do:
Provide purpose, direction, and motivation
JLBC: LEADERSHIP SKILLS (DRILL) The two parts of most drill commands?
JLBC Cadets, the preparatory command and the command of execution
In a two-part order, what part states the movement that the leader wants subordinates to perform and that mentally prepares them?
The preparatory command
How is the leader positioned when giving all commands to a unit at a halt?
At the position of attention and facing the unit