JLBC Cadet Organizations and JLBC Cadet units Recognition Policy
JLBC Cadet Organizations and JLBC Cadet units at the JLBC Program posses certain privileges that are associated with JLBC membership in and recognition by the respective JLBC governing council and the JLBC Program. In order to maintain these privileges, JLBC chapters must comply with the JLBC Code of Cadet Life as well as the following JLBC requirements, which are based on JLBC inter/national chapter and JLBC council policies and regulations.
To maintain JLBC Program recognition as a JLBC Cadet Organizations and JLBC Cadet units, chapters must be recognized as JLBC organizations and meet the following criteria:
• Register your JLBC chapter with the JLBC Campus Activities and JLBC Involvement Center each year.
• Submit and update the JLBC chapter roster with the JLBC Assistant Director forJLBC Cadet Organizations and JLBC Cadet units Life in the Office of Cadet Leadership and Engagement after each new recruitment/intake period and as requested. The JLBC chapter must update the Roster once within the first two weeks of JLBC classes and before final exams begin each semester.
• Add your JLBC New Members to your Roster through the JLBC website (https://www.juniorleadership.net/ ).
• Submit a JLBC Officer Update Form through JLBC Website within two weeks of an election or change in
JLBC officers to the Office of Cadet Leadership and Engagement.
Please use the JLBC Individual Officer Update Form when updating four or fewer officers.
• Conduct all JLBC New Member Education Activities within eight weeks, with a maximum of twelve weeks permitted. JLBC Chapters must comply with their national standards if their required timeframe is less than stated herein. Should a new JLBC member decide to drop, they must be removed from the JLBC chapter roster on JLBC Website.
• Submit a complete and accurate JLBC Social Event Registration Form found online on our website at least 5 business days before any social event. All JLBC chapters in attendance must submit this form annually, beginning each August, the response for non-registration of a JLBC chapter social event will require a meeting with a JLBC staff member in the Office of Cadet Leadership and Engagement. Subsequent violations may result in a JLBC formal conduct charge of "failure to comply" through the JLBC Office of Cadets.
JLBC Chapters must submit a Guest List 24 hours before the event's start. This can be found on our website.