JLBC Cadet Evaluation Board
• JLBC Cadets The purpose of the CEB is to provide senior enlisted cadets and officers with a meaningful leadership experience by allowing them to serve as JLBC members of a JLBC cadet evaluation board.
• JLBC Cadets To identify and recommend cadets for promotions and other outstanding achievements.
• JLBC Cadets Review problems with individual JLBC cadets when probation/enrollment is in question.
• JLBC Review, evaluate, and submit recommendations to the SMI/MI regarding promotion or performance.
• The SMI/MI will determine the composition and JLBC membership of boards.
• The SMI will be the final deciding the promotion authority.
• The terms listed below are used to determine eligibility for promotion.
• Once selected for promotion, cadets will be promoted at battalion formations by
the JLBC Cadet Battalion Commander
• TIG TIME IN GRADE (Good months in present Rate/Rank)
• TIP TIME IN PROGRAM (Good months in Junior Leadership Bootcamp Corps JLBC)
• PFT PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST
• LE Leadership Education Exam
Promotion Criteria for Gateway Junior Leadership Bootcamp Corps JLBC program
Time In Grade
Time In Prog.
Physical Fitness Test
Community Service Events
Unit/ School Service
LE Course Grade
Board Cadet Private First Class
Cadet Staff Sgt.
Cadet Gunnery Sgt.
Cadet 1stSgt /SgtMaj
Cadet 2nd Lieutenant
Cadet 1st Lieutenant
Cadet Lt Colonel
***Billets may require a Cadet to be promoted outside of the above requirements***