JLBC Cadet Company Executive Officer
(1) Be prepared to serve as the senior cadet of the JLBC Command of Cadets in the absence of the JLBC Company Commander. (2) Serve as the second in command for all JLBC cadet's special events, functions, and JLBC assigned extracurricular activities.
(3) Advise and assist the JLBC command and JLBC Cadet Company Commander in the execution of the annual training plan,
and other events, as required.
(4) Direct and supervise the actions of the JLBC cadet Company Staff in the execution of the annual training plan, special events, cadets functions, and pertinent extracurricular activities.
(5) Serve as a JLBC mentor for each member of the JLBC command of Cadets.
(6) Personally, maintain the highest proficiency, conduct, military bearing, and personal grooming standards for the JLBC of Cadets.