Benefits of Training
While becoming proficient in The Martial Arts is a commitment, the benefits you will receive are many!
• Improved fitness, including improved flexibility, stamina, and muscle tone
• Improved discipline by setting goals and achieving them; developing a code-of-
• Improved confidence; by seeing improvement in yourself and new possibilities
• Stress relief; exercise and meditation are great stressbusters
• Self-defense skills; learn methods to avoid conflict and protect yourself when necessary.
• Fun; meet new people, exercise in an exciting and challenging way
• Improved focus; through training, you will learn how to manage your emotions by controlling what it is you focus your attention on and how you focus your attention
Classes at JLBC Martial Arts consist of the following:
• Physical conditioning
• Kata (forms)
• Private lessons