As a parent of a JLBC Cadet, what should I expect?
• May receive anguished calls or texts from your JLBC cadet if they’re homesick
• Best advice: TRUST the staff at the JLBC Command to take good care of your JLBC cadet – do not try to interfere
• Little or no phone calls/texts from your JLBC cadet – This is a sign that they are enjoying themselves – Don’t Panic!
• Leave Passes/visitation is granted at specific times only so as not to interfere with JLBC training – CALL AHEAD
• If you’ve been doing your JLBC cadet’s laundry and ironing – STOP! They must do it themselves at the JLBC.