A 15-week course on "Team Work and Cooperation Adventures" for grades 4 through 6:
**Week 1: Introduction to Teamwork**
- Understand the concept of teamwork and its importance.
**Week 2: Understanding Roles within a Team**
- Learn about different roles within a team and how each contributes to team success.
**Week 3: Communication Skills**
- Understand the role of effective communication in teamwork.
**Week 4: Listening Skills**
- Learn about active listening and its importance in team activities.
**Week 5: Team Building Exercise - 1**
- Participate in a team-building activity to apply learned concepts.
**Week 6: Problem-Solving in a Team**
- Understand how to address problems within a team collectively.
**Week 7: Conflict Resolution**
- Learn about resolving disagreements in a team setting.
**Week 8: Team Building Exercise - 2**
- Participate in another team-building activity emphasizing problem-solving and conflict resolution.
**Week 9: Cooperation and Collaboration**
- Understand the difference between cooperation and collaboration and how both can be applied in a team setting.
**Week 10: Respect and Trust Building**
- Learn about the role of respect and trust in successful team dynamics.
**Week 11: Team Building Exercise - 3**
- Participate in an activity focusing on respect, trust, cooperation, and collaboration.
**Week 12: Leadership and Followership**
- Understand the concepts of leadership and followership within a team.
**Week 13: Teamwork in the Community**
- Learn about how teamwork applies to community projects and initiatives.
**Week 14: Team Building Exercise - 4**
- Participate in a larger-scale team project involving community service.
**Week 15: Course Wrap-Up**
- Review all concepts learned, reflect on progress, and discuss how these skills can be applied outside the classroom.
Each week's lessons should include interactive activities, opportunities for discussion, and a variety of teaching methods to engage different learning styles. The team-building exercises should be hands-on, adventurous, and fun to keep students engaged while reinforcing the principles learned.